Sydney Little’s interpretation of the Nike Cortez is special. Sydney’s vibrant shoe is a walking masterpiece filled with her hand-drawn artwork and features fun, interchangeable elements so you can wear it your way. The hibiscus flower represents the Hawaiian leis her team wears, while the brilliant sunset print inside the shoe is an exact replica of a painting Sydney created. Other pieces in her collection are emblazoned with the words Keep Swimming as a reminder to keep going when life throws you a challenge.
Sydney Little – Age 14
- Hometown: Portland, Oregon
- Diagnosis: Juvenile idiopathic arthritis
- Fun fact #1: Her favorite sport is swimming.
- Fun fact #2: Her hero is Ruth Bader Ginsburg, and she hopes to be a lawyer when she grows up.
- Fun fact #3: Her favorite hobby is drawing and her most prized possession is her sketchbook.
How to Buy the Doernbecher Freestyle Nike Cortez 2023
Style Code: FZ3020-919
Designer: Sydney Little
Release date: Dec 2, 2023 – 10AM EST
Price: $90 USD
The sneaker will only be available at a select few retail partners in the US. This includes Nike’s SNKRS app, DTLR and Shoe Palace and Snipes. Select DTLR, Shoe Palace and Snipes locations across the US will have stock available in store with the collection also set to release online on their stores. The SNKRS release will be a 10 minute draw.
To purchase, members should set a Drop Alert with the recommended keyword in the DROPS app.