Virgil Abloh Auctioning Signed, Unreleased OFF-WHITE Jordan 4s for Black Lives Matter Charity
Virgil Abloh has revealed his latest initiative in order to raise money for the Black Lives Matter initiative. With the world up in arms calling for – in particular – the defining of North American police departments, Abloh, Jordan Brand, and OFF-WHITE are auctioning off a signed, unreleased pair of their collaborative Jordan 4s with 100% of proceeds going towards The Black Curriculum and Inquest.
Inquest is a UK based charity and “is the only charity providing expertise on state-related deaths and their investigation to bereaved people, lawyers, advice and support agencies, the media and parliamentarians”. The Black curriculum is a UK based program that empowers black youth through education. In particular, the group is focused on the following three major goals:
1. To provide a sense of belonging and identity to young people across the UK.
2. To teach an accessible educational Black British history curriculum that raises attainment for young people.
3. To improve social cohesion between young people in the UK.
The winning bidder will receive the unreleased OFF-WHITE x Jordan 4s in their size and will have their name signed by Virgil himself across the shoe. You can place a bid and read more about the auction here.
Scroll below for further images.
A SoleSavy membership provides you the tools and resources you need to successfully purchase the products you want for retail.
- Exclusive release information and links
- Instant links to purchase shoes in your size
- Access to SoleSavy Courses and Lessons
- and LOTS more perks!
Stay in the loop
Sign up to receive emails about feature articles, the latest release info, and exclusive access to SoleSavy memberships.