We’re Hiring! Community Leader
- SoleSavy is a premium sneaker membership platform in the US and Canada.
- A SoleSavy membership provides customers the tools and resources they need to successfully purchase the products they want for retail.
- Membership benefits include a private community, exclusive content, sneaker monitors, a members-only store and more.
- We are a “No Resell” company and all products sold to members are sold for retail or less.
What Members are Saying:
I’m still relatively new to the sneaker game, and being a member of SoleSavy has been a tremendous resource. I’ve learned a lot, got some W’s, and met some great people thanks to a real sense of community. Take it from an initial skeptic, SoleSavy has been a great decision! – EdMarkD
Bring The Community Together
At SoleSavy we pride ourselves on incredible customer service and community building. We want to bring like-minded sneakerheads and collectors together to provide them a digital space they can call home.
- Lead discussions and engage members in day to day topics
- Provide members support related to various topics, questions, and concerns
- Provide live support during key product releases
- Manage customer account issues, product orders, and other platform related items
- Research and strategize keys to success for various types of product releases
- Collaborate with the SoleSavy team on various projects
- You are passionate about sneakers and understand its history.
- You are organized and well prepared.
- You are tech-savvy, resourceful and able to problem-solve.
- You easily learn concepts and quickly develop new skills.
- You have strong communication and leadership skills.
- Your schedule must be flexible, release days and times vary greatly and working Saturdays is required.
- You are thorough, motivated and work hard to achieve goals.
- You enjoy working with a variety of people and personalities
Location: You will work remotely and ideally be based in the US. Applicants from Canada will also be considered.
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $40,000 to $60,000, based on experience
How To Apply
Submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by March 11 with the subject “SoleSavy Community Leader Application”.