Director of Customer Success
Step into a genuine collective of sneaker culture. SoleSavy is building the next generation of paid communities and marketplace. Our mission is to make collecting sneakers accessible and bring like-minded communities together.
As the Director of Customer Success, you’ll be responsible for leading the Community Management team supporting SoleSavy members. You’ll develop and implement initiatives to drive the success of our members by increasing retention, improving member satisfaction, and identifying cross-selling and upselling opportunities. You’ll also coach and develop a talented, high performing team of Community Managers by providing 1-on-1 support that is both reactive and proactive.
- Drive customer success outcomes to ensure that every SoleSavy member realizes value and achieves desired outcomes through the community, as evidenced through increased DAU/MAU, adoption and retention.
- Define and deploy new processes to accelerate speed to value and drive adoption. Build and refine operations to fit the current business and plan for future growth.
- Drive alignment with renewals and sales functions in order to optimize the renewal experience for members, directly contributing to successful member renewals and retention targets
- Attain trusted advisor status with our members by developing knowledge of sneakers, as well as partner products and services, and through a culture of learning to stay on top of industry and vertical social and e-commerce trends.
- Proactively anticipate problems and opportunities while serving as a key escalation point for members to ensure solution-oriented thinking and best-in-class customer experience.
- Hiring, retaining, and developing a high-potential talent pool of Community Managers, fostering a culture of collaboration, over-achievement, and continuous learning, while aligning with company KPIs.
- Operates autonomously when faced with ambiguity and obstacles, in a fast-paced and resource restrained environment
- Proven and relevant customer success leadership experience, in a high-growth and fast-paced SaaS environment.
- Commitment to Results: demonstrating high performance, challenging self and others to consistently deliver results for SoleSavy members.
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve members to meet their needs. Ability to interact with members of all levels and backgrounds.
- Has proven Senior Management presence with a high degree of professional maturity and ability to manage and motivate diverse and remote teams.
- Leading Inclusive Teams: Builds inclusive, cohesive teams which apply diversity to achieve common goals.
- Developing Others: Capably delivers results through others, demonstrated ability to establish clear direction and help others produce their best work.
Who you are:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of the community and your colleagues.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
Where You’ll Work
SoleSavy is a fully distributed team that is spread across North America. You’ll work remotely from the place that makes you the happiest and the most productive.
SoleSavy is a proud equal opportunity workplace that is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We don’t care about where you went to college, your degree, your age, or what names you might have on your resume. Instead, we’re looking for motivated and compassionate people who can execute from the ground up.
How To Apply
Submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject “SoleSavy Director of Customer Success Application”.