Early Look at the Nike Zoom Freak 2
With the NBA bubble league fully underway now it’s no surprise that Giannis debuted his second signature shoe on court with a massive stat line consisting of 36 points, 15 rebounds and 7 assists. We figured it was time to give you an early look at this clean colorway of the Nike Zoom Freak 2 before it makes its debut on August 7.
Some important details to know about the Freak 2
- The Zoom Air cushioning has been moved to the forefoot
- The outsole is separated into 2 areas with a rigid, supportive piece in between. This reduces the weight and improves flexibility.
- The names of Giannis and his 4 brothers (Alex, Francis, Thanasis and Kostas) are molded into the outsole.
- The word “Freak” is engraved in the midsole foam and included in the Swoosh design on the tongue
A SoleSavy membership provides you the tools and resources you need to successfully purchase the products you want for retail.
- Exclusive release information and links
- Instant links to purchase shoes in your size
- Access to SoleSavy Courses and Lessons
- and LOTS more perks!
Stay in the loop
Sign up to receive emails about feature articles, the latest release info, and exclusive access to SoleSavy memberships.