Early last week our marketplace app, COLLECT, went into open beta for all of our members. This is just the beginning, but we’re excited to share and build this app with our members.
To celebrate this COLLECT milestone, our employees dug into their closets to upload their impressive collections to their profiles. Outside of displaying some serious heat, select employees will be listing pairs from their personal collections in COLLECT for retail or less.
This was a voluntary initiative for our staff, listing was completely optional. Huge thanks to all that participated, happy to see so many pairs going to those that’ll appreciate them most.
How It’ll Work
- Monday, May 16th the pairs will be made available for “trade offers only” (check Slack for the official announcement)
- Members will have a 24-hour window to submit offers
- Cash offers prior to the official announcement will not be accepted
- Trade offers will not be accepted
- After the window is over, staff will go through at random* and select winners
*We will be cognizant of members winning multiple pairs, we want to spread the love to as many people as possible.
Abdullah Siddiqi Jason Lam Lawrence Hopkins
Anise Dudley Jhonny Mendoza Matt Sakdalan
Anna Bediones Jordan Anderson Raf Garcia
Braeden Stewart Jose Partida Ralph Mathieu III
Chris Luciani Juan Hernandez Robert Strickland
Danielle Chong Kendell Hebner Tony Mui
DP Kim Nguyen Turhan Williams
Members, get those profiles set up and head to COLLECT to begin making some offers. Check out this guide if you need any help.