VP of Marketing
Step into a genuine collective of sneaker culture. SoleSavy is building the next generation of paid communities and marketplace. Our mission is to make collecting sneakers accessible and bring like-minded communities together.
We have a clear product-market-fit and a passionate audience waiting to discover what SoleSavy is. Our business model is driven by memberships with a repeatable path to significantly grow our community. Our team to date has been small but it’s time we take control of the opportunity ahead of us and scale the team alongside the community.
You will be responsible for executing towards our ambitious goals while building a high-performing marketing system and developing our strategy with significant freedom, budget, and support.
- Join the team on the ground floor, setting up processes, identifying our weaknesses and proactively leading by example.
- Develop a clear strategy that quantifiably demonstrates and executes a path towards growing our membership base by 100x.
- 5+ yrs in a growth or marketing leadership position in a consumer-facing company
- Strong vision for what the future of paid-communities holds and clear understanding of how SoleSavy fits into the ecosystem
- Proven track record of recruiting, managing, and retaining a world-class marketing organization from seed to scale
- Analytical and comfortable diving into data with experience managing performance marketing or direct response marketing
- Ability to build simple and complete marketing budgets and plans from limited historical data
- Demonstrated history of maximizing the efficiency of assigned budget
- You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves, do the dirty work and GSD.
- Experience overseeing a lean production and content creation strategy
- Strong eye and opinions on creative and brand strategy
Who you are:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of the community and your colleagues.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
Where You’ll Work
SoleSavy is a fully distributed team that is spread across North America. You’ll work remotely from the place that makes you the happiest and the most productive.
SoleSavy is a proud equal opportunity workplace that is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We don’t care about where you went to college, your degree, your age, or what names you might have on your resume. Instead, we’re looking for motivated and compassionate people who can execute from the ground up.
How To Apply
Submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “SoleSavy VP of Marketing Application”.