Parick Mahomes has cemented himself as the greatest quarterback of this generation, and now he has a second signature sneaker to go along with his third Vince Lombardi trophy. Adidas and Mahomes worked on the signature training sneaker and accompanying apparel collection for over a year. The first colorway of the Mahomes 2 Impact FLX uses matte gold and bronze accents, inspired by his fascination with time and luxury watch collection. The shoe’s design builds off the Mahomes 1 Impact FLX data and features a generative traction outsole, enhanced mesh upper, and repetitor foam midsole.
The full collection includes:
- The Mahomes 2 Impact FLX Grey and Metallic Silver colorway
- Two Mahomes ZNE Full-Zips (bronze strata and white)
- Two Mahomes ZNE Pants (bronze strata and white)
- Three Mahomes Graphic Tees (bronze strata and white)
- Three Mahomes ZNE Shorts (bronze strata and white)
Mahomes 2 will be available for purchase starting February 2024 through limited releases on adidas.com/us/patrick_